● Conduct keyword research using various tools (like Keyword Planner and Moz).
● Analyzing websites and social media pages, then making recommendations for improvement.
● Track important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates and time spent on page.
● Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in content or areas of improvement in web design.
● Monitoring website traffic, search results, and developing strategies.
● Update older content and add effective calls to action to improve user engagement.
● Developing link-building strategies.
● BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field.
● At least 2 - 3 years experience in the related field.
● Excellent written and verbal communication.
● Experience with Google Analytics.
● Familiarity with keyword research and management tools.
● Experience with email campaigns and paid advertising.
● Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices.
● Great customer service and interpersonal skills.