● Perform and generate reports for PPC, daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and others.
● Monitor and evaluate search performance and search results across the major search channels.
● Monitor and administer reports, web analytics dashboards, and key reporting tools, and optimize key areas of importance to match up with client goals.
● Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
● Craft lead generation and landing pages form for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
● Support the generation of new PPC campaigns, ad, ad groups and accounts and in the aid of creating new paid search advertising initiatives.
● Provide recommendations and execute strategies for display network, campaign structuring, targeting, keyword opportunities, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
● Utilize data modeling and bid management tools to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns.
● Understand client’s website in the management of Display network placement lists on Ad Networks such as Adwords, Bing and through other advertising platforms.
● BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field.
● At least 2 - 3 years experience as a PPC Manager/Strategist.
● Excellent written and verbal communication.
● Experience in data analysis and reporting.
● In depth knowledge with analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.
● Familiarity with keyword research and management tools.
● Experience with email campaigns and paid advertising.
● Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus.
● AdWords certification is a plus.