● Serve as primary relationship owner for assigned accounts. Where you are not the primary relationship owner, you will support the Senior Account Manager or Account Director on other client accounts.
● Set client program objectives and project timelines as part of start-up process.
● Project manage all responsible parties for on-time, on-budget deliverables.
● Communicate client requirements to analysts, strategists, copywriters, developers and designers.
● Lead client strategy review sessions, internal and external start-up meetings.
● Oversee all the activities for a given account to ensure client expectations are met.
● Proactively seek opportunities to improve client metrics.
● Advise best practices for online marketing strategies to drive client goals/metrics.
● Analyze the effectiveness of client programs, and recommend improvements or additional services as appropriate.
● Oversee client billing and forecasting.
● Analyze and report P/L, client by client, and aggregated.
● Strong performance in Bachelor’s degree program required.
● At least 2 years experience in managing paid and organic marketing campaigns
● At least 2 years experience in Project or Account management
● Ability to work in a variety of marketing projects/media (creative, analytical, technical, etc.)
● Strong presentation skills
● Extreme attention to detail
● Proactive, has a take-charge attitude, and demonstrated capacity for independent initiative
● Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
● Proficiency in GSuite and other platforms for collaboration
● Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly and independently
● Marketing, consulting, or client services industry experience a plus
● Experience in a startup environment a plus