Content Marketing Specialist
The Content Marketing Specialist will focus on developing content strategies and creating contents for our clients. This person will be working closely with our design and marketing team to ensure that the content is engaging and consistent across all media platforms.
As a content specialist, you will be required to research and define desired target audiences, manage the content creation and publishing process, and monitor consumer and content metrics. You will also be responsible for initiating our clients’ end-to-end email marketing campaigns, managing email databases, and creating newsletters.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote the clients’ brands and ensure customers stay in touch with campaign updates and quarterly summaries. The Content Marketing Specialist must be data-driven, and has an eye for creativity as well as being a team player and staying current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to email.
What You’ll Do
● Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals
● Creating content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, and social media
● Ensuring that SEO strategies are effectively implemented
● Managing content calendars for our clients and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms
● Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
● Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
● Drive list growth by devising and implementing various paid and organic strategies
● Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
● Maintain email calendar and ensure on-time delivery of nurture emails to key audiences
● Write newsletters including all company updates
● Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features