Starting Rate is at $50,000 per year but can be negotiable depending on your education and experience
Health, Dental, and Life Insurance Coverage
401 (k) Plan
15 Paid Time Off
10 Paid Holidays
Work Schedule: Morning Shift / Flexible
Work Type: Remote / Office / Both
Office Location: San Francisco, California
● Serve as primary relationship owner for assigned accounts. Where you are not the primary relationship owner, you will support the Senior Account Manager or Account Director on other client accounts.
● Set client program objectives and project timelines as part of start-up process.
● Project manage all responsible parties for on-time, on-budget deliverables.
● Communicate client requirements to analysts, strategists, copywriters, developers and designers.
● Lead client strategy review sessions, internal and external start-up meetings.
● Oversee all the activities for a given account to ensure client expectations are met.
● Proactively seek opportunities to improve client metrics.
● Advise best practices for online marketing strategies to drive client goals/metrics.
● Analyze the effectiveness of client programs, and recommend improvements or additional services as appropriate.
● Oversee client billing and forecasting.
● Analyze and report P/L, client by client, and aggregated.
● Strong performance in Bachelor’s degree program required.
● Very strong customer service orientation.
● Project management experience.
● Extreme attention to detail.
● Proactive, take-charge attitude.
● Demonstrated capacity for independent initiative.
● Proven multi-tasking ability.
● Strong written & verbal communication skills.
● Strong presentation skills.
● Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships.
● Proficiency in GSuite and other platforms for collaboration.
● Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly and independently.
● Ability to work in a variety of marketing projects/media (creative, analytical, technical, etc.).
● Marketing, consulting, or client services industry experience a plus.
● Experience in a startup environment a plus.